Wisenet Device Manager
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Wisenet Device Manager for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Wisenet Device Manager from your PCHanwha techwin
. Open here
for more information on Hanwha techwin. Please follow http://security.hanwhatechwin.com
if you want to read more on Wisenet Device Manager on Hanwha techwin's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisenet\Wisenet Device Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisenet\Wisenet Device Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wisenet Device Manager. Wisenet Device Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 24.24 MB (25422336 bytes) on disk.
Wisenet Device Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.30 MB (25485221
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (61.41 KB)
- Wisenet Device Manager.exe (24.24 MB)
The current page applies to Wisenet Device Manager version 2.3.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wisenet Device Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Wisenet Device Manager is a program offered by the software company Hanwha techwin. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Wisenet Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wisenet Device Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wisenet Device Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wisenet Device Manager". The Wisenet Device Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select Wisenet Device Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wisenet Device Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wisenet Device Manager:
- The publisher is: http://security.hanwhatechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisenet\Wisenet Device Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wisenet Device Manager.
8. After removing Wisenet Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wisenet Device Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wisenet Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wisenet Device Manager by Hanwha techwin from your PC, we are not saying that Wisenet Device Manager by Hanwha techwin is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wisenet Device Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 05:08:19.947