Wisenet Device Manager
This page is about Wisenet Device Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wisenet Device Manager from your systemHanwha techwin
. Further information on Hanwha techwin can be found here
. Please open http://security.hanwhatechwin.com
if you want to read more on Wisenet Device Manager on Hanwha techwin's web page. Wisenet Device Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Wisenet Device Manager folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Wisenet Device Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wisenet Device Manager. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.29 MB (19177472 bytes) on disk and is named Wisenet Device Manager.exe.
Wisenet Device Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.35 MB (19240284
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (61.34 KB)
- Wisenet Device Manager.exe (18.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19.12
of Wisenet Device Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Wisenet Device Manager:
...click to view all...
Wisenet Device Manager is a program released by the software company Hanwha techwin. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Wisenet Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wisenet Device Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wisenet Device Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Wisenet Device Manager". The Wisenet Device Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Wisenet Device Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wisenet Device Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wisenet Device Manager:
- The publisher is: http://security.hanwhatechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Wisenet Device Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wisenet Device Manager.
8. After uninstalling Wisenet Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wisenet Device Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wisenet Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wisenet Device Manager by Hanwha techwin from your computer, we are not saying that Wisenet Device Manager by Hanwha techwin is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wisenet Device Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 08:02:06.717