This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinToolkit for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinToolkit from your PCLegolash2o
. You can read more on Legolash2o or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about WinToolkit at http://www.wincert.net/forum/forum/179-win-toolkit/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinToolkit directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. WinToolkit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinToolkit\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinToolkit.exe and occupies 10.37 MB (10870784 bytes).
The following executables are contained in WinToolkit. They take 10.50 MB (11005167
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (131.23 KB)
- WinToolkit.exe (10.37 MB)
This web page is about WinToolkit version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WinToolkit:
...click to view all...
WinToolkit is a program marketed by the software company Legolash2o. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove WinToolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinToolkit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinToolkit or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinToolkit". If it exists on your system the WinToolkit app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinToolkit in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinToolkit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinToolkit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wincert.net/forum/forum/179-win-toolkit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinToolkit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinToolkit.
8. After uninstalling WinToolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinToolkit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinToolkit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinToolkit by Legolash2o from your PC, we are not saying that WinToolkit by Legolash2o is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinToolkit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 01:26:35.480