This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinToolkit for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinToolkit from your computerLegolash2o
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Legolash2o. More data about the software WinToolkit can be found at http://www.wincert.net/forum/forum/179-win-toolkit/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinToolkit directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for WinToolkit is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinToolkit\uninst.exe. WinToolkit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.51 MB (11018240 bytes) on disk.
WinToolkit is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.64 MB (11152123
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (130.75 KB)
- WinToolkit.exe (10.51 MB)
This info is about WinToolkit version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other WinToolkit versions:
...click to view all...
WinToolkit is an application released by the software company Legolash2o. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WinToolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinToolkit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinToolkit or simply click the Search field and type in "WinToolkit". If it is installed on your PC the WinToolkit application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinToolkit in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinToolkit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinToolkit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wincert.net/forum/forum/179-win-toolkit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinToolkit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinToolkit.
8. After uninstalling WinToolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinToolkit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinToolkit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinToolkit by Legolash2o from your PC, we are not saying that WinToolkit by Legolash2o is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinToolkit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 23:07:00.083