This web page is about WinPcap 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 from your computerPolitecnico di Torino
. Further information on Politecnico di Torino can be found here
. Please follow http://www.riverbed.com/
if you want to read more on WinPcap 3.0 on Politecnico di Torino's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinPcap 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\Uninstall.exe. WinPcap 3.0's primary file takes about 213.00 KB (218112 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WinPcap 3.0. They occupy about 424.74 KB (434936
bytes) on disk.
- daemon_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- npf_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- rpcapd.exe (115.74 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (213.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinPcap 3.0 version 184.108.40.20680
only. You can find here a few links to other WinPcap 3.0 versions:
WinPcap 3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Politecnico di Torino. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove WinPcap 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinPcap 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinPcap 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinPcap 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the WinPcap 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinPcap 3.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinPcap 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPcap 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.riverbed.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinPcap 3.0.
8. After removing WinPcap 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinPcap 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 by Politecnico di Torino from your PC, nor are we saying that WinPcap 3.0 by Politecnico di Torino is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 07:14:03.943