This web page is about WinPcap 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 from your computerPolitecnico di Torino
. Further information on Politecnico di Torino can be found here
. Please follow http://www.riverbed.com/
if you want to read more on WinPcap 3.0 on Politecnico di Torino's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinPcap 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\Uninstall.exe. WinPcap 3.0's primary file takes about 213.00 KB (218112 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WinPcap 3.0. They occupy about 424.74 KB (434936
bytes) on disk.
- daemon_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- npf_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- rpcapd.exe (115.74 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (213.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinPcap 3.0 version 22.214.171.12480
only. You can find here a few links to other WinPcap 3.0 versions:
WinPcap 3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Politecnico di Torino. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove WinPcap 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinPcap 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinPcap 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinPcap 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the WinPcap 3.0 program will be found automatically. After you select WinPcap 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinPcap 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPcap 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.riverbed.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinPcap 3.0.
8. After removing WinPcap 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinPcap 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 by Politecnico di Torino from your PC, nor are we saying that WinPcap 3.0 by Politecnico di Torino is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 07:14:03.943