WinPcap 3.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 from your systemPolitecnico di Torino
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Politecnico di Torino. Please open http://www.cacetech.com
if you want to read more on WinPcap 3.0 on Politecnico di Torino's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for WinPcap 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\Uninstall.exe. WinPcap 3.0's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is daemon_mgm.exe.
WinPcap 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 385.00 KB (394240
bytes) on disk.
- daemon_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- npf_mgm.exe (48.00 KB)
- rpcapd.exe (76.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (213.00 KB)
This info is about WinPcap 3.0 version 220.127.116.111
only. Click on the links below for other WinPcap 3.0 versions:
WinPcap 3.0 is a program released by the software company Politecnico di Torino. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase WinPcap 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinPcap 3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinPcap 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinPcap 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the WinPcap 3.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click WinPcap 3.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinPcap 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPcap 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinPcap 3.0.
8. After uninstalling WinPcap 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPcap 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinPcap 3.0 by Politecnico di Torino from your PC, nor are we saying that WinPcap 3.0 by Politecnico di Torino is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinPcap 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 04:18:58.887