You can find below details on how to uninstall WinNc for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinNc from your PCDunes MultiMedia
. Further information on Dunes MultiMedia can be seen here
. More details about the software WinNc can be found at http://winnc.com/
. Usually the WinNc application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc folder, depending on the user's option during install. WinNc's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe. WinNc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.95 MB (15671888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WinNc. They take about 15.63 MB (16386208
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.58 KB)
- WinNc.exe (14.95 MB)
This page is about WinNc version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other WinNc releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WinNc.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinNc from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinNc's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinNc
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinNc\Uninstall WinNc.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinNc\WinNc.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
WinNc is a program by Dunes MultiMedia. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove WinNc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinNc from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinNc or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinNc". If it exists on your system the WinNc application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinNc in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinNc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinNc:
- The publisher is: http://winnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinNc.
8. After removing WinNc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinNc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinNc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinNc by Dunes MultiMedia from your computer, nor are we saying that WinNc by Dunes MultiMedia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinNc in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 01:24:19.953