You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinNc for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinNc from your systemDunes MultiMedia
. Additional info about Dunes MultiMedia can be seen here
. Please open http://winnc.com/
if you want to read more on WinNc on Dunes MultiMedia's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinNc is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe. WinNc's primary file takes about 15.05 MB (15783624 bytes) and is named WinNc.exe.
WinNc is comprised of the following executables which take 15.73 MB (16497944
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (697.58 KB)
- WinNc.exe (15.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of WinNc. For more WinNc versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinNc is a program offered by the software company Dunes MultiMedia. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove WinNc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinNc from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinNc or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinNc". If it is installed on your PC the WinNc app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinNc in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinNc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinNc:
- The publisher is: http://winnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinNc.
8. After uninstalling WinNc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinNc which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinNc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinNc by Dunes MultiMedia from your computer, nor are we saying that WinNc by Dunes MultiMedia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinNc supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 19:59:48.930