WinLock Remote Administrator
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. More information on Crystal Office Systems can be seen here
. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more details about WinLock Remote Administrator on Crystal Office Systems's website. WinLock Remote Administrator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WRA folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WRA\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. wradmin.exe is the WinLock Remote Administrator's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.41 MB (2528216 bytes) on disk.
WinLock Remote Administrator contains of the executables below. They take 5.20 MB (5455752
bytes) on disk.
- proman.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.46 KB)
- wradmin.exe (2.41 MB)
The current page applies to WinLock Remote Administrator version 3.37
only. You can find here a few links to other WinLock Remote Administrator versions:
...click to view all...
WinLock Remote Administrator is an application by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinLock Remote Administrator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinLock Remote Administrator or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinLock Remote Administrator". If it is installed on your PC the WinLock Remote Administrator app will be found automatically. When you click WinLock Remote Administrator in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinLock Remote Administrator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinLock Remote Administrator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WRA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator.
8. After uninstalling WinLock Remote Administrator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock Remote Administrator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinLock Remote Administrator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that WinLock Remote Administrator by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 17:24:19.063