WinLock Remote Administrator
WinLock Remote Administrator is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. Further information on Crystal Office Systems can be found here
. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more information about WinLock Remote Administrator on Crystal Office Systems's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WRA folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WinLock Remote Administrator is C:\Program Files (x86)\WRA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named wradmin.exe and occupies 2.40 MB (2512304 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with WinLock Remote Administrator. They take about 5.36 MB (5615376
bytes) on disk.
- proman.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.42 KB)
- wradmin.exe (2.40 MB)
The current web page applies to WinLock Remote Administrator version 5.3
only. Click on the links below for other WinLock Remote Administrator versions:
WinLock Remote Administrator is an application by Crystal Office Systems. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinLock Remote Administrator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinLock Remote Administrator or simply click the Search field and type in "WinLock Remote Administrator". If it is installed on your PC the WinLock Remote Administrator application will be found very quickly. When you select WinLock Remote Administrator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinLock Remote Administrator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinLock Remote Administrator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WRA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinLock Remote Administrator.
8. After uninstalling WinLock Remote Administrator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinLock Remote Administrator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinLock Remote Administrator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that WinLock Remote Administrator by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinLock Remote Administrator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-21 20:12:34.133