WinHex is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinHex from your systemX-Ways Software Technology AG
. Further information on X-Ways Software Technology AG can be seen here
. More information about WinHex can be seen at http://www.x-ways.net/winhex
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinHex directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. WinHex's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinHex\uninst.exe. winhex.exe is the WinHex's main executable file and it takes about 1.96 MB (2056192 bytes) on disk.
WinHex installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.01 MB (2103992
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (46.68 KB)
- winhex.exe (1.96 MB)
This page is about WinHex version 16.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WinHex:
WinHex is a program by the software company X-Ways Software Technology AG. Some users try to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinHex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinHex from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinHex or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinHex". If it exists on your system the WinHex application will be found very quickly. After you click WinHex in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinHex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinHex:
- The publisher is: http://www.x-ways.net/winhex
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinHex\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinHex.
8. After uninstalling WinHex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinHex which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinHex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinHex by X-Ways Software Technology AG from your PC, nor are we saying that WinHex by X-Ways Software Technology AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinHex in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 19:56:19.563