WinHex is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinHex from your PCX-Ways Software Technology AG
. More information on X-Ways Software Technology AG can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinHex folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinHex is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinHex\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinHex.exe is the WinHex's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.36 MB (2472064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinHex. They occupy about 7.43 MB (7793451
bytes) on disk.
- Dokan.exe (658.78 KB)
- setup.exe (36.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- WinHex.exe (2.36 MB)
- WinHex64.exe (3.09 MB)
The current web page applies to WinHex version 220.127.116.11
only. For more WinHex versions please click below:
WinHex is a program released by the software company X-Ways Software Technology AG. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall WinHex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinHex from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinHex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinHex". The WinHex application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinHex in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinHex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinHex.
8. After uninstalling WinHex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinHex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinHex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinHex by X-Ways Software Technology AG from your PC, we are not saying that WinHex by X-Ways Software Technology AG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinHex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:16:56.387