WinHex is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinHex from your PCX-Ways Software Technology AG
. More information on X-Ways Software Technology AG can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinHex folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinHex is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinHex\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinHex.exe is the WinHex's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.36 MB (2472064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinHex. They occupy about 7.43 MB (7793451
bytes) on disk.
- Dokan.exe (658.78 KB)
- setup.exe (36.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- WinHex.exe (2.36 MB)
- WinHex64.exe (3.09 MB)
The current web page applies to WinHex version 22.214.171.124
only. For more WinHex versions please click below:
WinHex is a program released by the software company X-Ways Software Technology AG. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall WinHex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinHex from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinHex or simply click the Search field and type in "WinHex". The WinHex application will be found automatically. After you click WinHex in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinHex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinHex.
8. After uninstalling WinHex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinHex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinHex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinHex by X-Ways Software Technology AG from your PC, we are not saying that WinHex by X-Ways Software Technology AG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinHex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:16:56.387