WinGPS 5 Lite
WinGPS 5 Lite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinGPS 5 Lite from your systemStentec Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Stentec Software. More info about the software WinGPS 5 Lite can be seen at www.stentec.com
. WinGPS 5 Lite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinGPS 5 Lite. WinGPS 5 Lite's primary file takes about 7.82 MB (8201216 bytes) and its name is WinGPS5Lite.exe.
WinGPS 5 Lite is comprised of the following executables which take 11.44 MB (12000819
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
- WinGPS5Lite.exe (7.82 MB)
- la.exe (1.68 MB)
- Stentec Update Program.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of WinGPS 5 Lite. You can find here a few links to other WinGPS 5 Lite versions:
...click to view all...
WinGPS 5 Lite is a program marketed by Stentec Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove WinGPS 5 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinGPS 5 Lite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinGPS 5 Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinGPS 5 Lite". If it is installed on your PC the WinGPS 5 Lite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinGPS 5 Lite in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinGPS 5 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinGPS 5 Lite:
- The web site of the program is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinGPS 5 Lite.
8. After uninstalling WinGPS 5 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinGPS 5 Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinGPS 5 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinGPS 5 Lite by Stentec Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinGPS 5 Lite by Stentec Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinGPS 5 Lite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:58:20.893