WinGPS 5 Lite
WinGPS 5 Lite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinGPS 5 Lite from your systemStentec Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Stentec Software. More info about the software WinGPS 5 Lite can be seen at www.stentec.com
. WinGPS 5 Lite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinGPS 5 Lite. WinGPS 5 Lite's primary file takes about 7.82 MB (8201216 bytes) and its name is WinGPS5Lite.exe.
WinGPS 5 Lite is comprised of the following executables which take 11.44 MB (12000819
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
- WinGPS5Lite.exe (7.82 MB)
- la.exe (1.68 MB)
- Stentec Update Program.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WinGPS 5 Lite. You can find here a few links to other WinGPS 5 Lite versions:
...click to view all...
WinGPS 5 Lite is a program marketed by Stentec Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove WinGPS 5 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinGPS 5 Lite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinGPS 5 Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "WinGPS 5 Lite". If it exists on your system the WinGPS 5 Lite app will be found very quickly. After you click WinGPS 5 Lite in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinGPS 5 Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinGPS 5 Lite:
- The web site of the application is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinGPS 5 Lite.
8. After uninstalling WinGPS 5 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinGPS 5 Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinGPS 5 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinGPS 5 Lite by Stentec Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinGPS 5 Lite by Stentec Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinGPS 5 Lite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:58:20.893