WinGPS 5 Lite
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinGPS 5 Lite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinGPS 5 Lite from your computerStentec Software
. You can find out more on Stentec Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.stentec.com
if you want to read more on WinGPS 5 Lite on Stentec Software's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinGPS 5 Lite is C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled WinGPS5Lite.exe and occupies 7.44 MB (7804416 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WinGPS 5 Lite. They take 11.10 MB (11636787
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
- WinGPS5Lite.exe (7.44 MB)
- la.exe (1.71 MB)
- SUP.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of WinGPS 5 Lite. For more WinGPS 5 Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinGPS 5 Lite is an application by Stentec Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinGPS 5 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinGPS 5 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinGPS 5 Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "WinGPS 5 Lite". If it exists on your system the WinGPS 5 Lite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinGPS 5 Lite in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinGPS 5 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinGPS 5 Lite:
- The publisher is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Lite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinGPS 5 Lite.
8. After uninstalling WinGPS 5 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinGPS 5 Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinGPS 5 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinGPS 5 Lite by Stentec Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinGPS 5 Lite by Stentec Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinGPS 5 Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 21:15:56.763