This page contains thorough information on how to remove WinFix Pro for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinFix Pro from your systemwinfixprofessionals.com
. Further information on winfixprofessionals.com can be found here
. You can read more about related to WinFix Pro at http://www.winfixprofessionals.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. WinFix Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\uninst.exe. WinFixPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 779.79 KB (798504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with WinFix Pro. They occupy about 22.28 MB (23358800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (69.81 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (428.15 KB)
- WinFixPro.exe (779.79 KB)
- WinFixProMain.exe (8.62 MB)
- WinFixReminder.exe (4.17 MB)
- WinFixSafeMode.exe (221.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WinFix Pro. Click on the links below for other WinFix Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by WinFix Pro when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\WinFixPro.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\WinFix - Windows Problem Relief.
WinFix Pro is a program released by the software company winfixprofessionals.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WinFix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinFix Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinFix Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinFix Pro". If it is installed on your PC the WinFix Pro program will be found very quickly. When you select WinFix Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinFix Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinFix Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.winfixprofessionals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinFix Pro.
8. After uninstalling WinFix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinFix Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinFix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinFix Pro by winfixprofessionals.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinFix Pro by winfixprofessionals.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinFix Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 20:52:49.683