WinFix Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinFix Pro from your computerwinfixprofessionals.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on winfixprofessionals.com. More details about WinFix Pro can be found at http://www.winfixprofessionals.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinFix Pro is C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\uninst.exe. WinFix Pro's primary file takes about 767.42 KB (785840 bytes) and its name is WinFixPro.exe.
WinFix Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.71 MB (20668816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LanguageSelect.exe (264.91 KB)
- LZMA.EXE (69.81 KB)
- REI_avira.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (5.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (425.41 KB)
- WinFixCLS.exe (87.31 KB)
- WinFixPro.exe (767.42 KB)
- WinFixProMain.exe (7.70 MB)
- WinFixReminder.exe (3.30 MB)
- WinFixSafeMode.exe (221.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of WinFix Pro. For more WinFix Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove WinFix Pro from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinFix Pro:
The files below remain on your disk by WinFix Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinFix Pro
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\LanguageSelect.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\LZMA.EXE
- C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\WinFix - Windows Problem Relief.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinFix Pro
WinFix Pro is a program marketed by winfixprofessionals.com. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinFix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinFix Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinFix Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinFix Pro". The WinFix Pro program will be found automatically. After you select WinFix Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinFix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinFix Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winfixprofessionals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinFix\WinFix Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinFix Pro.
8. After uninstalling WinFix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinFix Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinFix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinFix Pro by winfixprofessionals.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinFix Pro by winfixprofessionals.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinFix Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:04:36.023