Win Palace Euro Casino French
This page is about Win Palace Euro Casino French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Win Palace Euro Casino French from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Win Palace Euro Casino French is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Palace Euro Casino French folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
Win Palace Euro Casino French contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1162240
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (134.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.04.0
of Win Palace Euro Casino French. You can find here a few links to other Win Palace Euro Casino French releases:
...click to view all...
Win Palace Euro Casino French is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Win Palace Euro Casino French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Win Palace Euro Casino French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win Palace Euro Casino French or simply click the Search field and type in "Win Palace Euro Casino French". If it exists on your system the Win Palace Euro Casino French app will be found automatically. When you click Win Palace Euro Casino French in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Win Palace Euro Casino French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Win Palace Euro Casino French.
8. After uninstalling Win Palace Euro Casino French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win Palace Euro Casino French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Win Palace Euro Casino French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Win Palace Euro Casino French by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Win Palace Euro Casino French by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Win Palace Euro Casino French in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:53:52.740