Win Palace Euro Casino French
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Win Palace Euro Casino French for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Win Palace Euro Casino French from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Win Palace Euro Casino French is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Palace Euro Casino French directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Win Palace Euro Casino French's primary file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is named casino.exe.
Win Palace Euro Casino French contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.18 MB (5430648
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
- Silverlight.exe (4.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.9.0
of Win Palace Euro Casino French. You can find below info on other versions of Win Palace Euro Casino French:
...click to view all...
Win Palace Euro Casino French is a program released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Win Palace Euro Casino French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Win Palace Euro Casino French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Win Palace Euro Casino French or simply activate the Search field and type in "Win Palace Euro Casino French". If it is installed on your PC the Win Palace Euro Casino French program will be found automatically. After you select Win Palace Euro Casino French in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Win Palace Euro Casino French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win Palace Euro Casino French.
8. After removing Win Palace Euro Casino French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Win Palace Euro Casino French which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win Palace Euro Casino French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win Palace Euro Casino French by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Win Palace Euro Casino French by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win Palace Euro Casino French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 01:17:24.483