WildTangent Games is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WildTangent Games from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about WildTangent Games can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. WildTangent Games is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall WildTangent Games by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. WildTangent Games's main file takes about 663.03 KB (678944 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
WildTangent Games installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 663.03 KB (678944
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (663.03 KB)
The current page applies to WildTangent Games version 22.214.171.124
only. For more WildTangent Games versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WildTangent Games is an application by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase WildTangent Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WildTangent Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WildTangent Games or simply activate the Search field and type in "WildTangent Games". If it is installed on your PC the WildTangent Games application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WildTangent Games in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WildTangent Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WildTangent Games:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WildTangent Games.
8. After uninstalling WildTangent Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WildTangent Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WildTangent Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WildTangent Games by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that WildTangent Games by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WildTangent Games supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-01 16:01:15.437