You can find on this page details on how to remove WildTangent Games for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WildTangent Games from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More details about WildTangent Games can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove WildTangent Games by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 663.86 KB (679792 bytes).
WildTangent Games contains of the executables below. They occupy 663.86 KB (679792
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (663.86 KB)
This web page is about WildTangent Games version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other WildTangent Games versions:
...click to view all...
WildTangent Games is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall WildTangent Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WildTangent Games from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WildTangent Games or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WildTangent Games". If it exists on your system the WildTangent Games application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WildTangent Games in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WildTangent Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WildTangent Games:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WildTangent Games.
8. After uninstalling WildTangent Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WildTangent Games that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WildTangent Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WildTangent Games by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that WildTangent Games by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WildTangent Games in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 13:35:25.150