You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wild West for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wild West from your PCWild West
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Wild West. Please open http://mywildwestapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Wild West on Wild West's website. Wild West is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild West folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Wild West by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild West\WildWestuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wild West's primary file takes about 640.73 KB (656112 bytes) and is named utilWildWest.exe.
Wild West installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.66 MB (2786368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWildWest.exe (640.73 KB)
- WildWestUninstall.exe (242.66 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WildWest.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WildWest.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WildWest.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WildWest.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Wild West version 2015.05.23.102412
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wild West versions:
...click to view all...
Wild West is a program released by the software company Wild West. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Wild West is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wild West from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wild West or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wild West". If it is installed on your PC the Wild West program will be found automatically. After you click Wild West in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wild West, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wild West:
- The publisher is: http://mywildwestapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild West\WildWestuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wild West.
8. After uninstalling Wild West, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wild West that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild West using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wild West by Wild West from your computer, we are not saying that Wild West by Wild West is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild West supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:24:25.193