This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wild West for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wild West from your computerWild West
. Check out here
for more details on Wild West. Please open http://mywildwestapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Wild West on Wild West's website. Wild West is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild West directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Wild West by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild West\WildWestuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. utilWildWest.exe is the Wild West's primary executable file and it takes close to 403.23 KB (412912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Wild West. They take about 2.20 MB (2306136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWildWest.exe (403.23 KB)
- WildWestUninstall.exe (254.18 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WildWest.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- WildWest.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- WildWest.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WildWest.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.21.094824
of Wild West. For more Wild West versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wild West is a program offered by Wild West. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Wild West is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wild West from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wild West or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild West". If it is installed on your PC the Wild West app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wild West in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wild West, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wild West:
- The web site of the program is: http://mywildwestapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild West\WildWestuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wild West.
8. After uninstalling Wild West, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild West that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild West with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wild West by Wild West from your PC, we are not saying that Wild West by Wild West is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild West in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:49:05.093