WiFi Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WiFi Manager from your computerCobraTek
. More information about CobraTek can be found here
. Detailed information about WiFi Manager can be seen at https://cobratek.net/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CobraTek\WiFi Manager folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove WiFi Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CobraTek\WiFi Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named WiFiManager.exe and its approximative size is 2.11 MB (2208256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WiFi Manager. They take about 2.88 MB (3023013
bytes) on disk.
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (14.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (781.16 KB)
- WiFiManager.exe (2.11 MB)
This data is about WiFi Manager version 220.127.116.110
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WiFi Manager:
...click to view all...
WiFi Manager is an application offered by the software company CobraTek. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase WiFi Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WiFi Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiFi Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "WiFi Manager". The WiFi Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select WiFi Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WiFi Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFi Manager:
- The publisher is: https://cobratek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CobraTek\WiFi Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiFi Manager.
8. After removing WiFi Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiFi Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WiFi Manager by CobraTek from your PC, we are not saying that WiFi Manager by CobraTek is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WiFi Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:47:04.107