WiFi Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WiFi Manager from your computerCobraTek
. More information about CobraTek can be found here
. Detailed information about WiFi Manager can be seen at https://cobratek.net/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CobraTek\WiFi Manager folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove WiFi Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CobraTek\WiFi Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named WiFiManager.exe and its approximative size is 2.11 MB (2208256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WiFi Manager. They take about 2.88 MB (3023013
bytes) on disk.
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (14.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (781.16 KB)
- WiFiManager.exe (2.11 MB)
This data is about WiFi Manager version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WiFi Manager:
...click to view all...
WiFi Manager is an application offered by the software company CobraTek. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase WiFi Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WiFi Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WiFi Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiFi Manager". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select WiFi Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WiFi Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFi Manager:
- The web site of the application is: https://cobratek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CobraTek\WiFi Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiFi Manager.
8. After removing WiFi Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiFi Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WiFi Manager by CobraTek from your PC, we are not saying that WiFi Manager by CobraTek is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WiFi Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:47:04.107