WiFi Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WiFi Manager from your computerCobraTek
. You can read more on CobraTek or check for application updates here
. Please open https://cobratek.net/
if you want to read more on WiFi Manager on CobraTek's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CobraTek\WiFi Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WiFi Manager is C:\Program Files\CobraTek\WiFi Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WiFiManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.15 MB (2253824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WiFi Manager. They take 2.93 MB (3075237
bytes) on disk.
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (15.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (786.66 KB)
- WiFiManager.exe (2.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of WiFi Manager. You can find below a few links to other WiFi Manager releases:
...click to view all...
WiFi Manager is an application offered by the software company CobraTek. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove WiFi Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WiFi Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WiFi Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiFi Manager". The WiFi Manager app will be found automatically. After you select WiFi Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WiFi Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiFi Manager:
- The software company is: https://cobratek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CobraTek\WiFi Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiFi Manager.
8. After removing WiFi Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiFi Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiFi Manager by CobraTek from your computer, nor are we saying that WiFi Manager by CobraTek is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiFi Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 06:08:19.550