WhiteSmoke US Toolbar
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar from your computerWhiteSmoke US
. You can read more on WhiteSmoke US or check for application updates here
. Further information about WhiteSmoke US Toolbar can be seen at http://WhiteSmokeUSToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
. WhiteSmoke US Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_US directory, depending on the user's option. WhiteSmoke US Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. WhiteSmoke US Toolbar's primary file takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and is named WhiteSmoke_USToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WhiteSmoke US Toolbar. They take about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- WhiteSmoke_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WhiteSmoke US Toolbar. For more WhiteSmoke US Toolbar versions please click below:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove WhiteSmoke US Toolbar from your computer.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_US\toolbar.cfg
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WhiteSmoke_US Toolbar\DisplayName
WhiteSmoke US Toolbar is a program released by the software company WhiteSmoke US. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove WhiteSmoke US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WhiteSmoke US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhiteSmoke US Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "WhiteSmoke US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the WhiteSmoke US Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WhiteSmoke US Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WhiteSmoke US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteSmoke US Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://WhiteSmokeUSToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar.
8. After removing WhiteSmoke US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteSmoke US Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteSmoke US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar by WhiteSmoke US from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteSmoke US Toolbar by WhiteSmoke US is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:19:16.477