WhiteSmoke US Toolbar
This page is about WhiteSmoke US Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar from your systemWhiteSmoke US
. Open here
where you can get more info on WhiteSmoke US. Click on http://WhiteSmokeUSToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
to get more information about WhiteSmoke US Toolbar on WhiteSmoke US's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_US directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WhiteSmoke US Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. WhiteSmoke US Toolbar's primary file takes about 95.29 KB (97576 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in WhiteSmoke US Toolbar. They take 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
This page is about WhiteSmoke US Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. For other WhiteSmoke US Toolbar versions please click below:
WhiteSmoke US Toolbar is an application by the software company WhiteSmoke US. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase WhiteSmoke US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WhiteSmoke US Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WhiteSmoke US Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteSmoke US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteSmoke US Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WhiteSmoke US Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhiteSmoke US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteSmoke US Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://WhiteSmokeUSToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling WhiteSmoke US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteSmoke US Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteSmoke US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar by WhiteSmoke US from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteSmoke US Toolbar by WhiteSmoke US is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteSmoke US Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 17:11:41.727