Welcome Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Packard Bell. More details about Welcome Center can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. Usually the Welcome Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Welcome Center. The application's main executable file is titled OEMWelcomeCenter.exe and its approximative size is 553.10 KB (566376 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Welcome Center. They take about 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.3507
of Welcome Center. You can find here a few links to other Welcome Center releases:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application offered by Packard Bell. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center program will be found automatically. After you click Welcome Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Welcome Center by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:45:28.340