Welcome Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Packard Bell. More details about Welcome Center can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. Usually the Welcome Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Welcome Center. The application's main executable file is titled OEMWelcomeCenter.exe and its approximative size is 553.10 KB (566376 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Welcome Center. They take about 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.3507
of Welcome Center. You can find here a few links to other Welcome Center releases:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application offered by Packard Bell. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Welcome Center in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The software company is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Welcome Center by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:45:28.340