This page is about Welcome Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerPackard Bell
. More info about Packard Bell can be read here
. You can get more details related to Welcome Center at http://www.packardbell.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Welcome Center. They occupy 2.48 MB (2597824
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.38 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (5.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3008
of Welcome Center. You can find below info on other releases of Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Welcome Center we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center\OEMWelcomeCenter.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Welcome Center.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Software Informer\cache\icons\Packard Bell Welcome Center.ico
Welcome Center is an application released by Packard Bell. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center app will be found very quickly. After you select Welcome Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Welcome Center by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:14:17.380