WeatherEye is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WeatherEye from your PCThe Weather Network
. You can find out more on The Weather Network or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network\WeatherEye.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WeatherEye. The application's main executable file is titled weathereye.exe and occupies 303.63 KB (310920 bytes).
WeatherEye contains of the executables below. They occupy 303.63 KB (310920
bytes) on disk.
- weathereye.exe (303.63 KB)
This web page is about WeatherEye version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other WeatherEye versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WeatherEye.The files below remain on your disk when you remove WeatherEye:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\WeatherCenter.gadget\include\weathereye.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network\weathereye.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network\weathereye.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\WeatherEye.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The Weather Network\Uninstall WeatherEye.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The Weather Network\WeatherEye.lnk
WeatherEye is a program marketed by the software company The Weather Network. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove WeatherEye is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WeatherEye from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WeatherEye or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WeatherEye". If it is installed on your PC the WeatherEye application will be found automatically. When you select WeatherEye in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WeatherEye, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WeatherEye.
8. After uninstalling WeatherEye, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WeatherEye which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WeatherEye with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WeatherEye by The Weather Network from your computer, nor are we saying that WeatherEye by The Weather Network is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WeatherEye supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:58:44.873