This page contains detailed information on how to remove WeatherEye for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WeatherEye from your computerThe Weather Network
. You can find out more on The Weather Network or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network folder (same installation drive as Windows). WeatherEye's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network\WeatherEye.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 303.63 KB (310920 bytes) on disk and is called weathereye.exe.
WeatherEye contains of the executables below. They take 303.63 KB (310920
bytes) on disk.
- weathereye.exe (303.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WeatherEye. Click on the links below for other WeatherEye versions:
WeatherEye is an application by The Weather Network. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove WeatherEye is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WeatherEye using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WeatherEye or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WeatherEye". If it is installed on your PC the WeatherEye app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WeatherEye in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WeatherEye, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WeatherEye.
8. After removing WeatherEye, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WeatherEye that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WeatherEye with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WeatherEye by The Weather Network from your computer, we are not saying that WeatherEye by The Weather Network is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WeatherEye in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 20:36:36.120