This page contains detailed information on how to remove WeatherEye for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WeatherEye from your computerThe Weather Network
. You can find out more on The Weather Network or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network folder (same installation drive as Windows). WeatherEye's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\The Weather Network\WeatherEye.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 303.63 KB (310920 bytes) on disk and is called weathereye.exe.
WeatherEye contains of the executables below. They take 303.63 KB (310920
bytes) on disk.
- weathereye.exe (303.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of WeatherEye. Click on the links below for other WeatherEye versions:
WeatherEye is an application by The Weather Network. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove WeatherEye is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WeatherEye using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WeatherEye or simply activate the Search field and type in "WeatherEye". If it is installed on your PC the WeatherEye app will be found very quickly. When you select WeatherEye in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WeatherEye, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WeatherEye.
8. After removing WeatherEye, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WeatherEye that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WeatherEye with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WeatherEye by The Weather Network from your computer, we are not saying that WeatherEye by The Weather Network is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WeatherEye in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-22 20:36:36.120