WaveLab Elements 8
WaveLab Elements 8 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WaveLab Elements 8 from your computerSteinberg
. More data about Steinberg can be read here
. Further information about WaveLab Elements 8 can be found at http://www.steinberg.net
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Audio\Steinberg\WaveLab Elements 8 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WaveLab Elements 8 is C:\Program Files\Audio\Steinberg\WaveLab Elements 8\Uninstall.exe. WaveLabElements8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 16.66 MB (17470585 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WaveLab Elements 8. They occupy 20.18 MB (21156746
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.22 MB)
- WaveLabElements8.exe (16.66 MB)
- PluginChecker.exe (109.50 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (128.46 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (112.96 KB)
- Tracer.exe (70.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of WaveLab Elements 8. You can find below info on other releases of WaveLab Elements 8:
WaveLab Elements 8 is a program offered by the software company Steinberg. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase WaveLab Elements 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WaveLab Elements 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WaveLab Elements 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "WaveLab Elements 8". The WaveLab Elements 8 application will be found very quickly. When you select WaveLab Elements 8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WaveLab Elements 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WaveLab Elements 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.steinberg.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Audio\Steinberg\WaveLab Elements 8\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WaveLab Elements 8.
8. After uninstalling WaveLab Elements 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WaveLab Elements 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WaveLab Elements 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WaveLab Elements 8 by Steinberg from your computer, nor are we saying that WaveLab Elements 8 by Steinberg is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WaveLab Elements 8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 11:38:54.653