WaveLab Elements 8
WaveLab Elements 8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WaveLab Elements 8 from your PCSteinberg
. More information on Steinberg can be found here
. Click on http://www.steinberg.net
to get more information about WaveLab Elements 8 on Steinberg's website. Usually the WaveLab Elements 8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Steinberg\WaveLab Elements 8 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Steinberg\WaveLab Elements 8\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WaveLab Elements 8. WaveLabElements8.exe is the WaveLab Elements 8's primary executable file and it occupies around 16.76 MB (17569854 bytes) on disk.
WaveLab Elements 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.27 MB (21256485
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.22 MB)
- WaveLabElements8.exe (16.76 MB)
- PluginChecker.exe (109.50 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (128.46 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (112.96 KB)
- Tracer.exe (70.00 KB)
This web page is about WaveLab Elements 8 version 126.96.36.1991
only. Click on the links below for other WaveLab Elements 8 versions:
WaveLab Elements 8 is an application by Steinberg. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove WaveLab Elements 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WaveLab Elements 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WaveLab Elements 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WaveLab Elements 8". If it exists on your system the WaveLab Elements 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WaveLab Elements 8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WaveLab Elements 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WaveLab Elements 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.steinberg.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\WaveLab Elements 8\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WaveLab Elements 8.
8. After removing WaveLab Elements 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WaveLab Elements 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WaveLab Elements 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WaveLab Elements 8 by Steinberg from your computer, we are not saying that WaveLab Elements 8 by Steinberg is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WaveLab Elements 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 14:15:48.657