This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WTFast 3.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WTFast 3.5 from your PCInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. Open here
where you can read more on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. More information about the app WTFast 3.5 can be found at http://www.wtfast.com/
. Usually the WTFast 3.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WTFast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WTFast 3.5. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.51 MB (4726872 bytes) on disk and is called WTFast.exe.
WTFast 3.5 contains of the executables below. They take 6.22 MB (6519680
bytes) on disk.
- SysSettings32.exe (474.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (579.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.09 KB)
- WTFast.exe (4.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1248
of WTFast 3.5. You can find below info on other application versions of WTFast 3.5:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WTFast 3.5 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WTFast 3.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WTFast
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\AutoMapper.dll
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\log4net.dll
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\PaddedRichTextBox.dll
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\StructureMap.dll
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\SysSettings32.exe
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\SysSettings64.exe
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\WTFast.exe
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\WTFastEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files\WTFast\wtfpathfinder.dll
WTFast 3.5 is an application by the software company Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase WTFast 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WTFast 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WTFast 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "WTFast 3.5". If it exists on your system the WTFast 3.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WTFast 3.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WTFast 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WTFast 3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WTFast 3.5.
8. After removing WTFast 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WTFast 3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WTFast 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WTFast 3.5 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that WTFast 3.5 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WTFast 3.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 02:44:30.563