WTFast 3.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WTFast 3.5 from your PCInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. You can find out more on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.wtfast.com/
if you want to read more on WTFast 3.5 on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing's page. Usually the WTFast 3.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\WTFast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WTFast 3.5 is C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called WTFast.exe and occupies 5.01 MB (5255256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WTFast 3.5. They occupy about 6.72 MB (7048064
bytes) on disk.
- SysSettings32.exe (474.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (579.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.09 KB)
- WTFast.exe (5.01 MB)
The current page applies to WTFast 3.5 version 18.104.22.1681
only. Click on the links below for other WTFast 3.5 versions:
...click to view all...
WTFast 3.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WTFast 3.5:
The files below remain on your disk by WTFast 3.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WTFast
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\SysSettings64.exe
WTFast 3.5 is a program by the software company Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove WTFast 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WTFast 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WTFast 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "WTFast 3.5". The WTFast 3.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WTFast 3.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WTFast 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WTFast 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WTFast 3.5.
8. After uninstalling WTFast 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WTFast 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WTFast 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WTFast 3.5 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that WTFast 3.5 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WTFast 3.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:28:30.570