This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VzDownloadManager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VzDownloadManager from your computerVerizon
. More information on Verizon can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\VzDownloadManager\VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling VzDownloadManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\VzDownloadManager\VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. VzDownloadManagerUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 668.07 KB (684104 bytes) on disk.
VzDownloadManager is composed of the following executables which take 805.02 KB (824337
bytes) on disk:
- VzDownloadManagerUI.exe (668.07 KB)
- VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe (136.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of VzDownloadManager. Click on the links below for other VzDownloadManager versions:
...click to view all...
VzDownloadManager is a program by the software company Verizon. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase VzDownloadManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VzDownloadManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VzDownloadManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "VzDownloadManager". If it is installed on your PC the VzDownloadManager program will be found automatically. When you select VzDownloadManager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VzDownloadManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VzDownloadManager.
8. After removing VzDownloadManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VzDownloadManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VzDownloadManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VzDownloadManager by Verizon from your PC, nor are we saying that VzDownloadManager by Verizon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VzDownloadManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:55:10.900