VzDownloadManager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VzDownloadManager from your systemVerizon
. Go over here
for more information on Verizon. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\VzDownloadManager\VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Verizon\VzDownloadManager\VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VzDownloadManager. VzDownloadManagerUI.exe is the VzDownloadManager's primary executable file and it takes close to 662.54 KB (678440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VzDownloadManager. They occupy 4.29 MB (4494313
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VzDownloadManagerUI.exe (662.54 KB)
- VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe (136.95 KB)
- verizonTb_188.8.131.52.exe (1.48 MB)
- VZBrowserUpdate.exe (343.00 KB)
- VzInHomeAgent.exe (1.43 MB)
- VzSpeedOptimizer.exe (38.07 KB)
- VZWifiDownload.exe (236.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of VzDownloadManager. Click on the links below for other VzDownloadManager versions:
...click to view all...
VzDownloadManager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by VzDownloadManager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\VzDownloadManager\VzDownloadManagerUI.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
VzDownloadManager is an application offered by Verizon. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove VzDownloadManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VzDownloadManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VzDownloadManager or simply click the Search field and type in "VzDownloadManager". If it is installed on your PC the VzDownloadManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VzDownloadManager in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VzDownloadManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VzDownloadManager.
8. After removing VzDownloadManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VzDownloadManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VzDownloadManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VzDownloadManager by Verizon from your PC, we are not saying that VzDownloadManager by Verizon is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VzDownloadManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:59:01.110