VueScan x64 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall VueScan x64 from your systemHamrick Software
. Check out here
for more information on Hamrick Software. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory (same installation drive as Windows). VueScan x64's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VueScan\vuescan.exe. VueScan x64's main file takes around 18.27 MB (19154152 bytes) and its name is vuescan.exe.
VueScan x64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.27 MB (19154152
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 9.7.06
of VueScan x64. Click on the links below for other VueScan x64 versions:
...click to view all...
VueScan x64 is an application released by Hamrick Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove VueScan x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VueScan x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VueScan x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VueScan x64". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan x64 application will be found automatically. After you select VueScan x64 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VueScan x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VueScan x64.
8. After removing VueScan x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VueScan x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VueScan x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VueScan x64 by Hamrick Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VueScan x64 by Hamrick Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VueScan x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 15:35:23.677