VueScan x64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall VueScan x64 from your PCHamrick Software
. You can read more on Hamrick Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the VueScan x64 application is found in the C:\Program Files\VueScan folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for VueScan x64 is C:\Program Files\VueScan\vuescan.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 17.77 MB (18634352 bytes) on disk and is named vuescan.exe.
VueScan x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.55 MB (19451121
bytes) on disk.
- VS(x32x64)Launch.exe (797.63 KB)
- vuescan.exe (17.77 MB)
This data is about VueScan x64 version 9.6.41
alone. You can find here a few links to other VueScan x64 releases:
...click to view all...
VueScan x64 is a program offered by the software company Hamrick Software. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase VueScan x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VueScan x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VueScan x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VueScan x64". The VueScan x64 program will be found very quickly. After you click VueScan x64 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VueScan x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VueScan x64.
8. After removing VueScan x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VueScan x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VueScan x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VueScan x64 by Hamrick Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VueScan x64 by Hamrick Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VueScan x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 12:49:38.363