This info is about Vono for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vono from your computerVono
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Vono. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Vono\Vono folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Vono is C:\Program Files\Vono\Vono\Vono.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Vono.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.13 MB (2228889 bytes) on disk.
Vono contains of the executables below. They take 2.35 MB (2462361
bytes) on disk.
- Vono Helper.exe (128.00 KB)
- Vono Manager.exe (100.00 KB)
- Vono.exe (2.13 MB)
This page is about Vono version 3.1.0000.0000
alone. You can find below a few links to other Vono releases:
Vono has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Vono:
- C:\Program Files\Vono\Vono
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vono
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Vono-16042015-200720
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Vono-17042015-061402
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Vono\Vono\Application.pkg
- C:\Program Files\Vono\Vono\Core.pkg
- C:\Program Files\Vono\Vono\Data\configurations.data
- C:\Program Files\Vono\Vono\Data\Customizations\Backgrounds\ANIMATED DEFAULT.gif
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\vono 3_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\vono 3_RASMANCS
Vono is an application by the software company Vono. Some people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Vono is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Vono with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vono or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vono". The Vono app will be found automatically. When you click Vono in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vono, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vono.
8. After uninstalling Vono, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vono which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vono with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vono by Vono from your computer, we are not saying that Vono by Vono is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vono in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 13:34:27.930