You can find below detailed information on how to remove Vono for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Vono from your systemVono
. Further information on Vono can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vono\Vono directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Vono by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vono\Vono\Vono.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.12 MB (2227353 bytes) on disk and is titled Vono.exe.
Vono installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.35 MB (2460825
bytes) on disk.
- Vono Helper.exe (128.00 KB)
- Vono Manager.exe (100.00 KB)
- Vono.exe (2.12 MB)
This data is about Vono version 3.0.0000.0000
only. Click on the links below for other Vono versions:
Vono is an application marketed by Vono. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Vono is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Vono from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vono or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vono". If it is installed on your PC the Vono app will be found very quickly. After you click Vono in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vono, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vono.
8. After removing Vono, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vono that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vono using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vono by Vono from your PC, nor are we saying that Vono by Vono is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vono in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 23:13:32.627