VoipBuster is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VoipBuster from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More info about Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be read here
. Click on http://www.VoipBuster.com
to get more details about VoipBuster on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\VoipBuster.com\VoipBuster directory (same installation drive as Windows). VoipBuster's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VoipBuster.com\VoipBuster\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.48 MB (19378496 bytes) on disk and is called voipbuster.exe.
The following executables are installed beside VoipBuster. They occupy about 19.19 MB (20121418
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (725.51 KB)
- voipbuster.exe (18.48 MB)
The current page applies to VoipBuster version 4.08636
only. You can find below a few links to other VoipBuster releases:
...click to view all...
VoipBuster is a program marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove VoipBuster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VoipBuster from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VoipBuster or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipBuster". If it is installed on your PC the VoipBuster application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VoipBuster in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VoipBuster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipBuster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VoipBuster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoipBuster.com\VoipBuster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipBuster.
8. After uninstalling VoipBuster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipBuster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipBuster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VoipBuster by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that VoipBuster by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoipBuster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:45:38.933