You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VoipBuster for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VoipBuster from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Take a look here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. More info about the app VoipBuster can be found at http://www.VoipBuster.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipBuster.com\VoipBuster folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VoipBuster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipBuster.com\VoipBuster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.84 MB (19753792 bytes) on disk and is called voipbuster.exe.
The executables below are part of VoipBuster. They take an average of 19.55 MB (20497480
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (726.26 KB)
- voipbuster.exe (18.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.12704
of VoipBuster. You can find here a few links to other VoipBuster releases:
...click to view all...
VoipBuster is an application marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove VoipBuster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VoipBuster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VoipBuster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoipBuster". If it exists on your system the VoipBuster app will be found automatically. When you click VoipBuster in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VoipBuster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipBuster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipBuster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipBuster.com\VoipBuster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipBuster.
8. After uninstalling VoipBuster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VoipBuster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipBuster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VoipBuster by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that VoipBuster by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoipBuster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:59:53.430