Virtual Null Modem
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Virtual Null Modem for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Virtual Null Modem from your computerAGG Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AGG Software. More information about Virtual Null Modem can be seen at http://www.virtual-null-modem.com
. Virtual Null Modem is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Virtual Null Modem. The program's main executable file is named vnullmod.exe and occupies 1.24 MB (1299216 bytes).
Virtual Null Modem contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- onlineactivator.exe (896.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (709.48 KB)
- vnullmod.exe (1.24 MB)
- vnullmodsrv.exe (136.61 KB)
- rootsupd.exe (447.33 KB)
- VnullModSrv.exe (120.02 KB)
- VnullModSrv.exe (137.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Virtual Null Modem version 2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Virtual Null Modem versions:
Virtual Null Modem has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\Virtual Null Modem\EventMessageFile
Virtual Null Modem is an application marketed by AGG Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Virtual Null Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Virtual Null Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Virtual Null Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtual Null Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual Null Modem program will be found very quickly. After you click Virtual Null Modem in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Virtual Null Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Null Modem:
- The publisher is: http://www.virtual-null-modem.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Virtual Null Modem.
8. After removing Virtual Null Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Null Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Virtual Null Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual Null Modem by AGG Software from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Null Modem by AGG Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Virtual Null Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 12:52:56.333