Virtual Null Modem
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Virtual Null Modem for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Virtual Null Modem from your PCAGG Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AGG Software. More information about Virtual Null Modem can be seen at http://www.virtual-null-modem.com
. Virtual Null Modem is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Virtual Null Modem. The program's main executable file is named vnullmod.exe and occupies 1.24 MB (1299216 bytes).
Virtual Null Modem contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- onlineactivator.exe (896.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (709.48 KB)
- vnullmod.exe (1.24 MB)
- vnullmodsrv.exe (136.61 KB)
- rootsupd.exe (447.33 KB)
- VnullModSrv.exe (120.02 KB)
- VnullModSrv.exe (137.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Virtual Null Modem version 2
When planning to uninstall Virtual Null Modem you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\Virtual Null Modem\EventMessageFile
Virtual Null Modem is a program offered by the software company AGG Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Virtual Null Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Virtual Null Modem from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Virtual Null Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtual Null Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual Null Modem app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Virtual Null Modem in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Virtual Null Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Null Modem:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.virtual-null-modem.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Virtual Null Modem.
8. After removing Virtual Null Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Null Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual Null Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual Null Modem by AGG Software from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Null Modem by AGG Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Virtual Null Modem in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 12:52:56.333