Virtual Null Modem
Virtual Null Modem is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Virtual Null Modem from your PCAGG Software
. More information on AGG Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.virtual-null-modem.com
if you want to read more on Virtual Null Modem on AGG Software's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Virtual Null Modem is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named vnullmod.exe and it has a size of 916.66 KB (938656 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Virtual Null Modem. They occupy 2.04 MB (2140536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (668.34 KB)
- vnullmod.exe (916.66 KB)
- vnullmodsrv.exe (121.16 KB)
- rootsupd.exe (273.90 KB)
- VnullModSrv.exe (54.16 KB)
- VnullModSrv.exe (56.16 KB)
For more Virtual Null Modem versions please click below:
Virtual Null Modem is a program released by the software company AGG Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Virtual Null Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Virtual Null Modem from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Virtual Null Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Virtual Null Modem". If it exists on your system the Virtual Null Modem application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Virtual Null Modem in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Virtual Null Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Null Modem:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.virtual-null-modem.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Null Modem\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Virtual Null Modem.
8. After removing Virtual Null Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Null Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Virtual Null Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual Null Modem by AGG Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Virtual Null Modem by AGG Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Virtual Null Modem supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-20 04:14:02.330