Video Marketing Blaster
This info is about Video Marketing Blaster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Video Marketing Blaster from your computerBlastersuite
. More information on Blastersuite can be seen here
. Click on http://blastersuite.com
to get more facts about Video Marketing Blaster on Blastersuite's website. Video Marketing Blaster is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Video Marketing Blaster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Video Marketing Blaster.exe is the Video Marketing Blaster's primary executable file and it takes close to 702.50 KB (719360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Video Marketing Blaster. They occupy an average of 12.76 MB (13382520
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (104.37 KB)
- Update.exe (120.00 KB)
- Video Marketing Blaster.exe (702.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.86 MB)
This data is about Video Marketing Blaster version 1.41
alone. For other Video Marketing Blaster versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall Video Marketing Blaster you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\from_youtube.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\ImageListView.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\niche.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\SkinSoft.OSSkin.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Video Marketing Blaster_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Video Marketing Blaster_RASMANCS
Video Marketing Blaster is a program released by the software company Blastersuite. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Video Marketing Blaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Video Marketing Blaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Video Marketing Blaster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video Marketing Blaster". If it exists on your system the Video Marketing Blaster app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Video Marketing Blaster in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Video Marketing Blaster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Marketing Blaster:
- The publisher is: http://blastersuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video Marketing Blaster.
8. After uninstalling Video Marketing Blaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video Marketing Blaster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Marketing Blaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Marketing Blaster by Blastersuite from your computer, we are not saying that Video Marketing Blaster by Blastersuite is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Marketing Blaster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 23:43:54.123