Video Marketing Blaster
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Video Marketing Blaster for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Video Marketing Blaster from your PCBlastersuite
. Further information on Blastersuite can be seen here
. More data about the program Video Marketing Blaster can be found at http://blastersuite.com
. Video Marketing Blaster is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Video Marketing Blaster is C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\Uninstall.exe. Video Marketing Blaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.28 MB (1345024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Video Marketing Blaster. They take 13.36 MB (14008184
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (104.37 KB)
- Update.exe (120.00 KB)
- Video Marketing Blaster.exe (1.28 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.42
of Video Marketing Blaster. For other Video Marketing Blaster versions please click below:
Video Marketing Blaster is an application marketed by Blastersuite. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Video Marketing Blaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Video Marketing Blaster from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video Marketing Blaster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Marketing Blaster". If it is installed on your PC the Video Marketing Blaster program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Video Marketing Blaster in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Marketing Blaster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Marketing Blaster:
- The web site of the application is: http://blastersuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Marketing Blaster\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Marketing Blaster.
8. After removing Video Marketing Blaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Marketing Blaster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Marketing Blaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video Marketing Blaster by Blastersuite from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Marketing Blaster by Blastersuite is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video Marketing Blaster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:38:27.630