Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager
Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager from your computerVibosoft
. More information about Vibosoft can be read here
. Please follow http://www.vibosoft.com
if you want to read more on Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager on Vibosoft's page. Usually the Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Vibosoft\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is C:\Program Files\Vibosoft\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager.exe and occupies 764.30 KB (782648 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager. They take about 2.97 MB (3111464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (420.71 KB)
- adb.exe (989.30 KB)
- AndroidAssistServer.exe (512.30 KB)
- AndroidAssistService.exe (46.80 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (141.30 KB)
- InstallDriver64.exe (163.80 KB)
- Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager.exe (764.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager version 3.5.16
alone. For more Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is an application offered by the software company Vibosoft. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager". If it exists on your system the Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vibosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vibosoft\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager.
8. After uninstalling Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager by Vibosoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager by Vibosoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 05:13:06.847