Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager
This web page is about Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager from your systemVibosoft
. More info about Vibosoft can be seen here
. Further information about Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager can be seen at http://www.vibosoft.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Vibosoft\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Vibosoft\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager\uninst.exe. Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager.exe is the Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.12 MB (1177256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager. They take about 3.78 MB (3961306
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adb_config.exe (265.66 KB)
- adb_help.exe (799.66 KB)
- AndroidAssistServer.exe (469.66 KB)
- dpinst.exe (18.16 KB)
- fastboot.exe (157.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (431.82 KB)
- Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager.exe (1.12 MB)
- 7z.exe (161.66 KB)
- luac.exe (223.66 KB)
- LuaFilePreCompile.exe (131.66 KB)
- XLUEPack.exe (59.66 KB)
The current page applies to Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager version 2.2.3
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Additional values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vibosoft\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager.exe
Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is an application by the software company Vibosoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.vibosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vibosoft\Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager.
8. After removing Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager by Vibosoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager by Vibosoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:08:14.850