You can find below detailed information on how to remove Vegas World for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Vegas World from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more info on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Vegas World on WildTangent's web page. Vegas World is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Web Link - Vegas World directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Vegas World by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Web Link - Vegas World\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the Vegas World's primary executable file and it occupies circa 314.21 KB (321747 bytes) on disk.
Vegas World is composed of the following executables which occupy 314.21 KB (321747
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (314.21 KB)
This page is about Vegas World version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Vegas World releases:
Vegas World is a program marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Vegas World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Vegas World with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vegas World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vegas World". The Vegas World program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vegas World in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vegas World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vegas World:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Web Link - Vegas World\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vegas World.
8. After removing Vegas World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegas World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vegas World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vegas World by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Vegas World by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vegas World supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 06:19:14.747