This info is about Vegas World for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Vegas World from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More information about Vegas World can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Vegas World application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Web Link - Vegas World folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Vegas World is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Web Link - Vegas World\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called launcher.exe and occupies 322.22 KB (329952 bytes).
Vegas World contains of the executables below. They take 636.43 KB (651702
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (322.22 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (314.21 KB)
This data is about Vegas World version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Vegas World versions:
Vegas World is an application marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Vegas World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vegas World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vegas World or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vegas World". If it is installed on your PC the Vegas World program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vegas World in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vegas World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vegas World:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Web Link - Vegas World\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vegas World.
8. After removing Vegas World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegas World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vegas World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vegas World by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Vegas World by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vegas World in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:12:19.290